[spectre] some info + fdw call: Pixxelpoint

Jaka Zeleznikar jaka@jaka.org
Sun, 09 Sep 2001 22:54:15 +0200

Hi to the list

+ i attached some info of one joung and promising computer art festival
in Slovenia, there is still time to propose a work.

{If call's are not the topic of the list please let me know so i will
not post them.)

+
2 or 3 month ago i changed my URL to http://www.jaka.org
khm, again ... but now i don't plan to chane it any more, i finaly got
the name i wished for a long time but it was occupied.

click,
jaka

Pixxelpoint 2001 - International Computer Art Festival

-- Newsletter - September 9 2001 --

Hi to everyone!

This is the last newsletter before the deadline for submission of your
works - Sep. 15 2001. So, artists...hurry up with your animations,
images,
interactive art and music.
To see how to submit and technically prepare your works for the
exhibitions, download the forms for appropriate category and read the
instructions and rules.
http://www.pixxelpoint.org/join.html

MUSICIANS
On request  of some artists we've added also IT format for tracker music
and extended the deadline because of this for tracker music for 5 more
days
(Sep. 20)

MODARCHIVE.COM
Special thanks to modarchive.com, the place with thousands and thousands
of
trax. Samples, mods, competitions and more. Excellent place to spend
your
time into music.
http://www.modarchive.com

Should you have any question, comment or suggestion, you can send us an
e-mail to info@pixxelpoint.org

Best regards,
Pixxelpoint staff
http://www.pixxelpoint.org