[wos] Audio/Video-Recordings available somewhere?

Volker Grassmuck vgrass at rz.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 20 01:20:46 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

yes, it's a very FAQ. And I had hoped to be able to give you a URL as
an answer but I'm afraid that it will take a little bit longer.
Roland is nearly through with encoding the first track (in mp3, ogg,
mpeg-4 in modem and dsl quality). These are now on their way to
archive.org. They still need to be meta-data'ed. This is a new
archive with its own ways of doing things. Once the archive editors
will switch them on, they will be accessible. Please give us another
day or two.

thanks for your patience.

Volker

--