[spectre] ANN: Ukrainian scholars at risk - information from the Association of German Art Historians

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Wed Mar 9 09:08:35 CET 2022

From: Verband Deutscher Kunsthistoriker e.V.
Date: Mar 8, 2022
Subject: ANN: Ukrainian scholars at risk - information from the
Association of German Art Historians

Association of German Art Historians, Bonn

German funding programmes for scholars at risk and a list of
institutional contacts

The Association of German Art Historians stands in solidarity with the
people in Ukraine who are suffering from the war. Our thoughts are with
our colleagues living and working in Ukraine. In view of the current
situation, we are compiling information and a list of contacts for
scholars at risk. As it is usually necessary to have contact with a
German university in order to apply for support, we provide a list of
institutes of art history that are prepared to host scholars at risk as
academic guests. This list is updated on an ongoing basis, it is
available at https://kunsthistoriker.org/meldungen/scholars-at-risk/.

Verband Deutscher Kunsthistoriker e.V. Haus der Kultur
Weberstr. 59 a 53113 Bonn
https://kunsthistoriker.org/

Reference / Quellennachweis:
ANN: Ukrainian scholars at risk - information from the Association of
German Art Historians. In: ArtHist.net, Mar 8, 2022.
<https://arthist.net/archive/36075>.