[spectre] Fwd: In solidarity with Ukraine: L'Internationale Online

info at madatac.es info at madatac.es
Wed Mar 2 13:53:19 CET 2022

https://www.facebook.com/Graphinja/posts/10222054114321605 [4]

El 2022-03-02 13:36, Dragana Zarevac escribió:

> This is really sick. As a Serbian artist who was harassed during the
> 90s in Paris just for being Serbian, I can assure you that such a
> boycott resolves nothing and that by making problems to Russian culture
> workers is not going to help stop any war. Please think twice before
> you put to work this stupid decision.
> Dragana Zarevac

Links:
------
[1]
https://www.facebook.com/MADATAC/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZW2xR180Q0dBojUOOyAaYHW-xola_88hrU8-kxuQUfOUqlSKkD8CcTlzA_zCTxem8gBAyvj5FAxCis5OTUiHqs321LLpcmx0zV5vyQSAG6wm9Efy2DaFI-sqgkTPMLu3vkfBHGGL2sh1kP8ysdr8_6nJLDvYIgZXyC7HUrDOfScHw&__tn__=kK-y-R
[2]
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/ukrainian?__eep__=6&__cft__%5b0%5d=AZUaxE1NMC_Nvma78dCP9_5uVGlHcaa6NDd9BjutS6r0BHlLzBcaTjk5GcVhsCUmViR5uMHJa25nODmhkQ76N0mJie-CuFRyGtlpjbgwkflbQAXC7rfvQdEAlvO1mkNUwfXvtzBRXklurh1lmuDLJwvxH77UZSf5oVo6Yb7Ju7r-kw&__tn__=*NK-R
[3]
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/genocide?__eep__=6&__cft__%5b0%5d=AZUaxE1NMC_Nvma78dCP9_5uVGlHcaa6NDd9BjutS6r0BHlLzBcaTjk5GcVhsCUmViR5uMHJa25nODmhkQ76N0mJie-CuFRyGtlpjbgwkflbQAXC7rfvQdEAlvO1mkNUwfXvtzBRXklurh1lmuDLJwvxH77UZSf5oVo6Yb7Ju7r-kw&__tn__=*NK-R
[4]
https://www.facebook.com/Graphinja/posts/10222054114321605?__cft__[0]=AZUVPvC-A7h72KZdd2lJhawUOvFXr07asBWJVUGfkTDcaQtQFGrM70JGP5h5m912tQ25zr9jaOV7lupgDZfrVPAm-B-YsOd0SIZvY1vFwLOeBKnw1vpF3Wf0yRos8wgTIwIRq_shGssUwc25xgZgcrYpfuguZu56UtyR-McsgF-jFA&__tn__=-UK-R