[spectre] Fwd: In solidarity with Ukraine: L'Internationale Online

Dragana Zarevac zarevacdragana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:36:01 CET 2022

This is really sick. As a Serbian artist who was harassed during the 90s in
Paris just for being Serbian, I can assure you that such a boycott resolves
nothing and that by making problems to Russian culture workers is not going
to help stop any war. Please think twice before you put to work this stupid
decision.
Dragana Zarevac