[spectre] a terrible day

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Fri Feb 25 11:26:08 CET 2022

i don't understand discursive protocols anymore - so tell me to shut-up if
i am being out of order, but i feel artists must be able to attempt to
speak truth - at least to each other

> NATO must intervene now to stop this bloody bath to help suffering Ukrainian population.

i was involved in the nato intervention in kosova

i worked for the nato championed kla maintaining their radio stations
and attempted to build them a tv station from war debris - failed

i accepted that they funded their operations through drug trafficking as
rogue heroes, but i became uncomfortable when it was revealed that another
source of income was organ harvesting of captured living serbian police
and soldiers

this was my personal entry into the dark reality of nato operations such
as the assassination of oppositional artists

imperial armies use un-imaginable evil to secure victory over
non-compliant nation states