[spectre] Make8elieve Issue #16: Terreur nocturne + 10 YEARS party

Make8elieve info at make8elieve.com
Tue Aug 31 22:59:08 CEST 2021

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/6b22f55eba56/make8elieve15-4810574?e=a4b7721cff)
http://make8elieve.com/2021/08/22/issue-16/

** Make8elieve (http://make8elieve.com/)  presents its art + cultural online new issue.

With: ARTOLDO, Sara Ferro & Chris Weil, Gergő Bánkúti, Reisa Boksi, Karin Bos, Kevin P. Bourgeois, Skott Chandler, Petra Brnardic, Lindsay-Ann Chilcott, Ivana Falconi, Laure Fauvel, Gabor Fulop, Sebastián González de Gortari, Reinhard Gutzat, Edurne Herrán, Akis Karanos, Hori Kazuhiro, Edith Meijering, Miriam eme Art, Kana Miyaura, Adam D Rathbun, Mark Rogers, Rougerune, Jean Jacques Tachdjian, Thats Vile, Maciej Toporowicz, Rebecca Wasilewski, Philippe Wicht, Osho, Carl Sagan, Charles Baudelaire, Mary Shelley & Michel Jouvet.

Next issue will be about ** DRAG POWER (http://make8elieve.com/2021/07/01/call-17/)
: its aesthetic and societal impact. You can submit texts, photos, videos, sounds… Deadline is October 31st!
** (http://make8elieve.com/2021/08/31/party/)
10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY Picnic party at noon (UTC-5) = evening party at 19h00 (UTC+2) on Second Life's BOILER ROOM (Virtual Decay Sim). Line up soon on ** Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MAKE8ELIEVE)
& ** Make8elieve.com (http://make8elieve.com)

+ Live from Studio*8 at 8 PM (UTC-5) = 3h00 (UTC+2).
** Both events are live on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/make8elieve)
.
You want to be part of the live art show? ** Contact us (mailto:info at make8elieve.com?subject=I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20the%2010%20YEARS%20show!)
! Let's dance!
MAKE8ELIEVE is usually an online magazine, born 10 years ago of a collaboration between two artists, Michelle Marie Murphy (Chicago, Illinois) and Baptiste Lefebvre (Cetusss) (Geneva, Switzerland). "With MAKE8ELIEVE, we’d like to build international connections by publishing creative interpretations of one topic per issue. We believe we can organize an intelligent, challenging and well designed magazine with contemporary and unusual topics."
** Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MAKE8ELIEVE)
** Website (http://make8elieve.com)
** Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/Make8elieve/)
** SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/make8elieve)
Copyright © 2021 Make8elieve, All rights reserved.
You can ** update your preferences (https://make8elieve.us9.list-manage.com/profile?u=8dea7d5c33c58083df8b10bc5&id=82d19b6682&e=a4b7721cff&c=caf7004eff)
.