[spectre] CFP - Piksel21 - November 18 - 21

220hex gif at 220hex.org
Mon Aug 30 18:31:01 CEST 2021

Sorry for x-posting...

Piksel21
November 18-21 2021
Bergen, Norway

Deadline September 1st
Piksel21 is scheduled for November 18-21 2021.

Dear friends,

we are glad to announce the open call for projects to Piksel Festival
2021 in the hope that the Covid-19 vaccinations makes it possible for
some artists to travel in November when the festival takes place.

We are aware that the vaccination is not evenly distributed in every
country and therefore we will keep the hybrid format and do a double
call.

One is for artists who can travel to Bergen. Please check the rules to
enter Norway here:
https://www.helsenorge.no/en/coronavirus/international-travels The
rules will change in the next months.

The other one is for artists (who can not travel to Bergen) whose
artworks can be presented either virtually/online (Mozilla Hubs,
PikselSavers, online concerts, presentations and workshops) or
physically at the exhibition where the Piksel technical team will
follow the artists instructions to setup the works.

Please feel free to submit your projects to anyone of the open tracks:
Presentations, workshops, concerts, PikselSavers and installations.

Deadline is 1st of September.
Please use the online submit form at: https://pretalx.com/piksel21/cfp

Piksel21 is supported by the Municipality of Bergen, Arts Council
Norway, Vestland fylkeskommune and others.

more info: www.piksel.no

Piksel is an international festival for electronic art and
technological freedom. Part workshop, part festival, it is organised in
Bergen, Norway, and involves participants from more than a dozen
countries exchanging ideas, coding, presenting art and software
projects, doing workshops, performances and discussions on the
aesthetics and politics of art and free technologies.