[spectre] "All Women Crew", a new Leonardo/Olats series of podcasts

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:32:08 CEST 2020

Dear Spectrites,

Teaming up with the FEMeeting initiated by Marta de Menezes
and Dalila Honorato in Portugal in 2018, Leonardo/Olats
proposed to have an "All Women Crew" for its 2020 Space Art
Science Workshop to "celebrate women in art, astronautics
and astronomy".

Doing things remotely is something known in the field of
space activities: from driving robots on Mars to landing
probes on a comet to scanning the deep sky with telescopes.

When it became obvious that our workshop would not take
place this year, we decided that we would put together a
remotely built collective contribution.

Today, I am happy to bring to you this series of podcasts
that I hope you will enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed
producing them.

*All Women Crew Podcasts*

http://www.olats.org/space/sasc21/2020/podcasts.php

For the "All Women Crew" 2020 workshop, we have created,
like last year, a deck of cards. Each participant has been
asked to answer the same first question "what has attracted
you to space" and then two other questions picked up by chance.

0 - What has attracted you to space

1 - Body or Mind

2 -Bio or Zoe

3 - Operational Language or Aesthetic Language

4 - Weightlessness or Gravity

5 - Which woman would you put in the "Hall of Fame" in
astronomy or astronautics ?

6 - We are in 2121, if we were to have a workshop on space
art science and culture, what would you like to be talking
about

7 - Ask your own question and answer it

All Women Crew website

http://www.olats.org/space/sasc21/2020/sasc21_2020.php