[spectre] Station of Commons / This evening Friday 03.04.2020

Gregoire Rousseau gregoire at tuulanauhat.com
Fri Apr 3 11:11:06 CEST 2020

Hello,
we hope this message finds you well.

Following the launch of Station of Commons two weeks ago, we are now organizing this Friday evening.

Still located in Helsinki based N10 space, this evening audio stream will gather four live acts disseminated over all Europe. The performances list feature Konstantinos Chinis on Halldorophone from Athens,Viktor Toikanen from Helsinki, Agnés P from Madrid completed by a DJ set played by MŸOS collective. You will find a great diversity of sounds, instruments and practices. Station of Commons’s stream operates solely on Open Source technology; audio server Icecast2, VPN Zerotier, VLC running on Raspbian Linux distribution on RaspberryPi. The opening of the live performance will coincide with the release of our text “Closing spaces, opening new ones” on  Commoning practices in digital space. We hope everyone enjoy the evening by listening while reading, or the other way.
    19:00 Konstantinos Chinis on Halldorophone <http://www.halldor.gr/>(GR)

    20:00 Viktor Toikkanen <https://viktortoikkanen.bandcamp.com/releases?fbclid=IwAR3WHAibQ-yB6HeFPA_iEwyxM1xdv8E5fbAUO9hYEmYU_BEhxO6Ev7MqtQE>(FIN)

    21:00 Sacrifice Seul <https://www.charlieaubry.com/>(FR)

    22:00 Agnès Pe <https://aggnespe.hotglue.me/>(SP)

    23:00ish Tuuli/MYÖS collective( <https://www.instagram.com/myosclub/?hl=en>FIN)

Remember to verify your time zone, or check website countdown:

http://stationofcommons.org/ <http://stationofcommons.org/>

warm wishes,

gregoire, Juan, Alain/Station of Commons.

gregoire rousseau
www.rousseau.fi <http://rousseau.fi/>
gregoire at tuulanauhat.com <mailto:gregoire at tuulanauhat.com>
+358 503365832