[spectre] A Journey Through Art Science Projects

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:11:58 CET 2018

Happy New Year, Dear Spectrites,

It is my great pleasure to launch the final version of « A
Journey Through Art Science Projects"*.

http://www.olats.org/feat/feat.php

« A Journey Through Art Science Projects » is an
experimental online publication documenting four of the
artworks that have been created in the framework of the FEAT
residencies :

It consists of enriched video capsules in which the
publication process is reversed : it is no longer a text
which is illustrated by images but a video which is
« textualized » using the web app ‘MemoRekall ‘. In other
words it is an hypertexted video.

This project has truly been a collective endeavor.
I would like to thank the artists for having provided me
with the video of their work, images and documentation and
for having answered all my questions and requests in no time.
I would like to thank the FEAT partners (eutema and the Waag
Society) for having trust me and for their support.
Thank you also to Florian Houssais for the ‘islands map’.
And thank you to Clarisse Bardiot for having been there for
me whenever I needed it and for having invented such a great
tool with MemoRekall (memorekall.com).

Enjoy browsing « A Journey Through Art Science Projects » !
(best viewed with Chrome or Firefox, random problems may
still occur with Safari).

The FEAT / Future Emerging Art and Technology project has
been supported by funding from the European Union's Horizon
2020 research and innovation programme.
http://featart.eu/index.php?id=5

* The capsules have been originally developped in a "raw"
version in 2017 as part of the FEAT project.

Best
Annick