[spectre] Last reminder: Leap Second Festival 2016

LSF noemata at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:35:52 CET 2016

LAST REMINDER
@ 21. des (10:44 UT winter solstice)

Leap Second Festival 2016

Call: Works and projects lasting one second or less.
Info: http://noemata.net/leapsec/2016/

Deadline: Christmas Eve
Contact: leapsec at noemata.net

Regards,
Leap Second Festival
/
Bjørn Magnhildøen
Zsolt Mesterhazy
Radovan Misovic
(Ars Publica/noemata, Browserbased)

PS.  http://leapsecond.date - Leap Second Artist Residency - for
institutions and artists. Register directly online.