[spectre] post-doc grant programme (blocked postings)

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Thu Sep 4 16:43:36 CEST 2014

If your received idea of "Art" is just an "empty wrapper"
then surely applicable "aesthetic issues" and the
institutions that foster them are equally vapid/dead. I
agree that these art-institutional ponzi schemes cause a lot
of grief for those who have subscribed too late.
Fortunately, contemporary creative energies are now not so
narrowly restricted/defined. Perhaps this and similar arts
lists are the last place to seek consolidation but rather,
merely to expose the graft/complicity and to point to
vibrant propensities elsewhere.

/:b