[spectre] post-doc grant programme (blocked postings)

hello | florian kuhlmann hello at floriankuhlmann.com
Thu Sep 4 10:12:00 CEST 2014

dear b:
Am 04.09.2014 um 00:49 schrieb { brad brace }:

> I might feel sorry for your-kind...

you may do whatever you want.

but plz keep in mind.
art is just a bourgois fantasy (to make nice guys with freaky ideas dizzy and horny). but since we live in a post democratic world, where the bourgois doesnt play any role, the concept of art is just an empty wrapper. its a shiny, glimpsy jewel, full of promises which will never be kept to anyone.

most people - especially the guys&grrlz who want to be artists so badly - are not willing to accept this.
they still believe in a concept like your 'great unknown artists under the evil and dump artworldradar' and! are willing to sell cheeseburger at mc condalds for nothing at the same time, to keep the bourgois dream alive.
and while these 99% get nothing accept beautifull depressions, very few are getting all the value of the label called 'art'.

if this your way, i am fine.
but dont bother us with concepts of aesthetic issues which are just dead in our times.

sincerely

hello | floriankuhlmann.com

*** HOME@ ***
twitter @fkuhlmann