[spectre] ISEA 09 and more, fuck yeah!

UBERMORGEN.COM play at ubermorgen.com
Sun Aug 23 14:44:39 CEST 2009

alert - massenmail - infomail - news alert - besonders wichtig -
priority high

ISEA 09
.
Keynote UBERMORGEN.COM "Superenhanced"
Aug 26, 5-6pm, ISEA @ Belfast
.
Exhibition Golden Thread Gallery Belfast
UBERMORGEN.COM "Superenhanced Guantanamo Military Tribunal" Installation

NEWNEWNEW
.
NEW Superenhanced Generator v1 - http://www.ipnic.org/superenhanced/
generator
NEW Videos - http://www.ipnic.org/superenhanced/video.html

UPCOMING
.
Superenhanced Generator, Interrogation Performance, Coded Cultures
Yokohama
http://www.ipnic.org/superenhanced/generator
.
Superenhanced Generator, Interrogation Performance, Cabarte Voltaire,
Zurich
http://www.ipnic.org/superenhanced/generator
.
Adbuster Magazine Interview (USA)
Vision Magazine Interview (China)
Kunstforum International Interview (Germany)

RECENT PUBLICATIONS
.
UM.BOOK: MEDIA HACKING VS. CONCEPTUAL ART"
HANS BERNHARD / LIZVLX, Alessandro Ludovico (Ed.), Christoph Merian
Verlag
http://www.ubermorgen.com/books
.
Gallery Catalogue "UBERMORGEN.COM", FPEditions 2009
EDITOR: Domenico Quaranta, Text: Inke Arns, Jodi.org, Domenico Quaranta
http://www.fpeditions.com/libri/schedauber.html
.
UBERMORGEN.COM manifesto v1
http://ubermorgen.com/manifesto
http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/geert/2009/05/11/political-work-in-
the-aftermath-of-the-new-media-arts-crisis/
http://www.we-make-money-not-art.com/archives/2009/05/the-first-panel-
of-positions-1.php
.
1001 Songs of eBay, The Sound of eBay, UBERMORGEN.COM&&Nussbaumer
Crónica 043~2009, http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/?p=043
.
hansbernhardblog (daily drugs&food) on twitter
http://twitter.com/hansblog
.
"Soviet Unterzoegersdorf: Sector II / The Adventure Game"
Hans Bernhard = Special Non Player Guest Character
check out the game: http://www.monochrom.at/suz-game/
.
MIGROS-Kulturprozent Podcast (Deutsch), Interview mit Hans Bernhard
http://www.podcast-kulturprozent.ch/year/2008/
.
Chaosradio Express Podcast (Deutsch), Tim Pritlove spricht mit
UBERMORGEN.COM ueber Netzkunst, Benutzerunfreundlichkeit und Nazis
http://chaosradio.ccc.de/cre132.html
.
Mimikry. Gefährlicher Luxus zwischen Natur und Kultur
Hrsg. Andreas Becker, Martin Doll, Serjoscha Wiemer und Anke Zechner
Zeiterfahrung und ästhetische Wahrnehmung, Band 4
320 Seiten, mit Abbildungen, ISBN 978-3-931264-74-1, 39,- Euro
Mit einem Beitrag von UBERMORGEN.COM Hans Bernhard
.
Black n White : P'retty Ugly
http://www.ubermorgen.com/BlacknWhite

RECENT EXHIBITIONS
.
PRAGUE BIENNALE 4
Hyperlucid, curated by Domenico Quaranta
Artists: Alterazioni Video; Gazira Babeli; Shane Hope; Miltos Manetas;
Gerhard Mantz; Eva and Franco Mattes; UBERMORGEN.COM; Damon Zucconi.
.
UBERMORGEN.COM's "The Sound of eBay", ZKM | Center for Art and Media
Karlsruhe
"YOU_ser 2.0: Celebration of the Consumer, 01.05-30.08.2009
http://www.Sound-of-eBay.com
http://www.Sound-of-eBay.com/visualcoding.html

RECENT TALKS
.
Coded Cultures Symposium, MUMOK Vienna
Positions in Flux Symposium, Netherlands Media Art Institute, Trouw
Amsterdam
Summer School @ Night, Eyebeam New York
E-Tribal Art Meeting, British Council Sofia
UBERMORGEN.COM Salon, Das Weisse Haus Vienna
Artist Talk, Academy of Art Linz
Artist Talk & Book Presentation, [plug.in] Basel
Fair for Subversion, Halle 09, Linz
Artist Talk, Les Rencontres Internationales, CA2M Centro de Arte Dos
de Mayo Madrid

.
.
fuck yeah!
hans&&lizvlx&&billie-ada&&lola mae

.
UBERMORGEN.COM
officeR at ubermorgen.com, http://www.ubermorgen.com
Skype Hans_Bernhard, Mobile +43 650 930 00 61 or 60
twitter.com/hansbernhard, facebook.com/ubermorgen
delicious.com/hansbernhard

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Veterans
are pussies. And The Federal Court and Type II Diabetes is an
asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by
dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit
on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their
way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some
balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it
isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But
sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes
themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass
holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know
this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our
dicks and pussies all covered in shit! Copyright imdb.com

+ check the brandnew functions (colors, faces, ...) http://
images.google.com/

(bow)