[spectre] Fwd: Citizensofculture.net

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Sun Aug 23 10:20:45 CEST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	http://www.citizensofculture.net
Date: 	Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:36:19 +0300
From: 	Aytul.bilen <aytul.bilen at europist.net>

We would like to introduce you our virtual social network designed
specially for European Cultural Actors.

www.citizensofculture.net is a communication platform which is
established with the prospect of developing a network and creating
communication platforms for sustainable partnerships among cultural
actors of Europe. It is connected with our two other virtual network
www.artacademia.net designed for art academicians and
www.artcitizens.net for artists from Europe

When you register at the platform you will choose for yourself, you will
reach many individuals(cultural actors), institutions,
groups, academicians and artists to announce your, projects, news,
schedules, events, writings, music and interest groups.

You will also be able to;

-Share your personal profile, articles, events and announcements with a
broad target group, achieving international visibility,

-Creating groups among people of common interests and developing the
communication amongst them,

-Creating groups of your Projects/organization/gallery,

-Having access to resources on their specific research subjects,

-Close follow-up of the European events agenda concerning their field of
interest,

- Reaching other international networks.

Best Regards,

Aytül Bilen
Avrupa Kültür Derneg˜i
Fenerli Ahmet Sok.