[spectre] Global Islands Project like you fuckers cared

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Mon May 5 01:23:51 CEST 2008

Island 5.0 is Las Islas del Maiz of Nicaragua!
* PDF AND AUDIO FILES NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE *

Global Islands Project -- ongoing series of multi-media pdf-ebooks -- a pastoral,
pictorial and phonic elicitation of island parameters.

Your (Art)world is based on mutual relief at your common corruption.  Maybe some
cultures are based on even worse. But that wouldn't change the bad faith of it and
as years go by, you wake at night in terror of your whole life being an act of bad
faith, where everything is self-interest and nothing more, where every human
interaction is driven by a silent, even subconscious calculation of some ulterior
motive, to the point that a sea of bad faith has taken over your whole life, there's
no small island left from which you can even try to build a bridge of good faith,
because even that effort becomes suspect, even good faith is nothing but
self-interested, even altruism is nothing but solipsistic, even your professed
agonizing right here right now is nothing but a gesture, made to the conscience in
order to assure it that it exists.

http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/id.html http://bbrace.net/id.html

Island 1.0 is Ambergris Caye, Belize
Island 2.0 is Koh Si Chang, Thailand
Island 3.0 is Lamu, Kenya
Island 4.0 is Narikel Jingira, Bangladesh
Island 5.0 is Isla del Maiz, Nicaragua

Global Islands Project:

Island 1.0 -> http://bbrace.net/islands/island1/island1.html
or http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/islands/island1/island1.html
-- over 800 images and hour-long audiotrack -- 69mb -- (acrobat 6)

Island 2.0 -> http://bbrace.net/islands/island2/island2.html
or http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/islands/island2/island2.html
 -- over 535 images and hour-long audiotrack -- 78mb -- (acrobat 6)

thanks-in-part to and/oar's examples I'm considering
stressing the audio portion of my Global Islands Project
with an augmented PDF book included on the CD(s)

I have the original recordings for all the mp3s online so
what I'd like is an editor/publisher/distributor to
orchestrate material for the CD from the online files...

http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_1.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_2.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_3.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_4.0
http://www.archive.org/details/global_islands_project_island_5.0

Global Islands Project -- ongoing series of multi-media pdf-books -- a
pastoral, pictorial and phonic elicitation of island parameters...

http://www.bbrace.net/id.html
http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/id.html

bbs: brad brace sound
http://69.64.229.114:8000