[spectre] Synthetic Performances at PERFORMA07, New York

Franco Mattes Propaganda at 0100101110101101.org
Tue Oct 30 07:19:18 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

as part of PERFORMA07 we are doing three Synthetic Performances live
at Artists Space, in New York, and in Second Life. Here are the
details:

November 13
EVA AND FRANCO MATTES aka 0100101110101101.ORG
Synthetic Performances
6:30-8pm (performance begins at 7pm)
Artists Space, New York

In Second Life at Odyssey - 4 pm (SL time)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Odyssey/35/41/24/?title=Odyssey

We are reenacting live seminal works of performance history through
our avatars in Second Life, including a new reenactment of Marina
Abramovic.
More info: http://07.performa-arts.org/artists.php?id=38&detail=true

Curated by Benjamin Weil, presented by Artists Space for PERFORMA07.
Produced with the generous support of Aksioma - Institute for
Contemporary Art, Ljubljana.

Please RSVP to rsvp at artistsspace.org and include the date and title of the
event in your subject heading.

See you there, either in Second Life or in Real Life,

Eva and Franco Mattes aka 0100101110101101.ORG