[spectre] MUTAMORPHOSIS / Registration is open !

Annick Bureaud annick at nunc.com
Mon Jun 25 15:51:00 CEST 2007

MUTAMORPHOSIS / Registration is open !

We have the pleasure to invite you to register for
MutaMorphosis: Challenging Arts and Sciences conference.
Join us in Prague November 8 – 10, 2007 for this outstanding
international event!

The conference concentrates on the growing interest---within
the worlds of the arts, sciences and technologies---in
EXTREME AND HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS. More than 70 renowned
practitioners in the arts, sciences, engineering and
humanities will speak about the limits and extremes in our
conceptions of life, space and cognition. Among the speakers
there will be Roy Ascott, Albert-László Barabási, Louis Bec,
Stelarc and many more.

Feel free to BROWSE the abstracts at our web site
http://mutamorphosis.org/ where you can also REGISTER and
BOOK your hotel at special conference prices. Please note
that the capacity of the conference halls is limited.

- Early registration: June 1, 2007 -  July 31, 2007
- Regular registration: August 1, 2007 - October 15, 2007

The international conference MutaMorphosis: Challenging Arts
and Sciences is organised by CIANT - International Centre
for Art and New Technologies in Prague and co-organised by
Leonardo/ISAST, Hexagram - Institute for Research/Creation
in Media Arts and Technologies and Pépinières européenes
pour jeunes artistes.

The conference is part of the Leonardo 40th Anniversary
celebrations and of the e n t e r 3 festival. The festival
(8 - 11 November 2007) will feature at various Prague
locations performances, screenings and exhibitions,
including the first retrospective of Frank J. Malina.

Should you require further information do not hesitate to
contact us at mutamorphosis at ciant.cz.

--
Annick Bureaud (annick at nunc.com)