[spectre] Become a reviewer for Futherfield.org

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Oct 14 21:57:55 CEST 2006

Become a reviewer for Futherfield.org
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Furtherfield receives regular submissions from artists and groups from
all over the world, inviting us to feature and review their projects. We
have an excellent team of reviewers working with us at the moment. Yet,
because we are receiving more innovative and high quality media artworks
from different cultural contexts, than we ever have before, we are
finding it hard to keep up. So, now we need even more reviewers.

In November 06, Furtherfield will have a brand new design with new
features that enable reviewers to have more control over their own text,
images and different formats when reviews are submitted.

We welcome contributions from all kinds of writers - but would
especially value bi-lingual  reviewers who are able to introduce work
created by artists in non-English-speaking cultures.

We are also interested in people who understand and know net art,
software art, social networks, live net art, live Internet tv, open
source, tactical media, art blogs, net films, media art connected- self
institutions, psychogeography, activist games, media art related
exhibitions online and in spaces, and related conferences.

As a reviewer you will be asked to select from these works and
contribute to the context of what is being created and write about why
it is relevant. You will also have the option of seeking out and writing
about other works that you personally think should be seen on Furtherfield.

If you possess knowledge and enthusiasm for any of these subjects, are
able to write and communicate clearly;-) and are interested in being
part of a explorative group, that is growing daily as an adventurous
community in its own right. And like us, are passionately and critically
engaged in investigating the constant shifts and reinvention of the
creative, digitally related vista as we know it; we welcome you aboard...

contact - marc garrett:
marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
http://www.furtherfield.org

Other projects related to Furtherfield: