[spectre] BASTARD - Buchprojekt Präsentation - 13.10. 06

e at various-euro.com
Sat Oct 7 18:33:59 CEST 2006

BASTARD

Präsentation des Buchprojekts

und

Live Audio & Stream

various euro & triple.double.u.

                       /
le bastard re:mix [+](-
                       \

www.various-euro.com
www.triple-double-u.com

Freitag - 13.10.06 - ab 19:00 Uhr

Zentralbüro
Karl-Liebknechtstr. 7
10178 Berlin

MP3-Audio-Livestream: www.top-ev.de:7998/listen.pls

Ausstellungsdauer: 11.10. - 14.10.2006
Öffnungszeiten: 12:00 - 20:00 Uhr
www.pictoplasma.com/conference/2006/exhibitions/character_walk/bastard/index.html

 >top e.V. Kooperation mit dem BASTARD Projekt-Team
und der Robert-Bosch-Stiftung
www.bastard-project.com
www.top-ev.de

BASTARD Choose my Identity
Tell me who I am and give me a face. In it you will find facets of
me, but also see a reflection of yourself.

The idea behind BASTARD was to bring together photographers, writers,
illustrators, graphic designers, musicians and typographers to create
a solid and unique book that also functions as a work of art. The
profoundly personal impressions of the authors and artists have
become intertwined and their distinct and individual visions have
served to shed light on our modern culture -- on daily life, on the
themes of change and continuity, and on the pervasive branding that
is all around us. We must define who we are, be able to form both
national and personal identities for ourselves, and in this journey
we may come to see that globalization is not a completely negative
force. Instead, the trend and phenomenon of globalization offers us
proof that we are living in an era as exciting as one could imagine.

Die Idee von BASTARD bestand darin, Photographen, Schriftsteller,
Illustratoren, Grafik-Designer, Musiker und Typographen für ein
gemeinsames Buch zusammenzubringen, dass gleichzeitig als Kunst-Projekt
angelegt ist.

AUTOREN DER ROBERT BOSCH STIFTUNG
Die Beiträge dieses Buches stammen, abgesehen von dem Einführungstext,
von Preisträgern des Adelbert-von-Chamisso-Preis, der von der Robert
Bosch Stiftung verliehen wird.

VERLAG
Actar (Barcelona) veröffentlicht Bücher über Architektur,
Design, Photographie und Kunst.