[spectre] art and science......

Annick Bureaud annick at nunc.com
Mon Mar 13 12:57:59 CET 2006

Oh Thank you Simon ! You put it in the way I would have loved to do, but
sometimes, I am stuck by the foreign language issue.

I would add : do not put on the scientists shoulders what is said/used
by others, and also do not kill the messanger because of the message
he/she carries.

Annick

--
Annick Bureaud (annick at nunc.com)