[spectre] art event

oliverodomenico oliverodomenico at libero.it
Tue Oct 4 22:27:23 CEST 2005

"Continuità naturali” (Nature continues
)

To the attention of the cultural editores. An invitation and a press release

I am pleased to invite you on Saturday, October 15 th 2005, at 2,30 pm to " Continuità naturali", an artistic happening.

On the occasion of the Italian National Day of the Contemporary Art, October 15 th 2005, proposed by the AMACI (Associazione Musei Arte Contemporanea Italiana), the Fondazione Casa Delfino will hold an artistic event - Continuità naturali - between 2,30 pm to 7,30 pm.
The natural world, in all its fascinating aspects, has been chosen as the subject for this show. The works are about the plant world and some living entities. To this end, the artists, Alberto Trapani and Domenico Olivero will create an original artistic project dedicated to the vegetable kingdom while, in tandem, the theatrical group THEes will give a poetic reading on the theme of the animal world.

On request we will furnish you with photographic images.

Technical notes:
Michela Giuggia and Paolo Sasia are two young curators who have promoted the summer art exhibition Zooart in Cuneo for the last four years.

Fondazione Casa Delfino, situated in Corso Nizza 2 to Cuneo, is a new cultural space that is beginning its activity by encouraging and to supporting the cultural development on the Cuneese province.

Alberto Trapani, an artist who has worked in conceptual art. Currently he is the promoter of a particular project where wood, which was a part of his family’s life for generations, is being re-worded in his interpretation of its history and present reality.
For this cultural event he will present a series of works about the theme of the structures in the botanical forms and its transformation from the industrial culture.

Domenico Olivero, an active artist in the field of the art relationships, is proposing for this event, a sensory assemblage on the theme of trees and the perception of all their forms.

THEes association consists of a group of young artists that have realized theatrical moments over many years, and environmental interventions in the province of Cuneo.

Technical data:
Title: "Continuità naturali” (Nature continues
).
Place: Corso Nizza 2 - 12100 Cuneo (Italy)