[spectre] Europe

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Sun May 8 13:56:44 CEST 2005

>>> Is europe good for us? this seems to be the ultimate question that
>>> is being asked.
>>
>> I'm afraid it is not (the ultimate question).
>
> Well yes, this is the question

I thought that the question was :
"do you want this constitution or not" ?
but maybe i misunderstood...

>  because it is not possible to be pro-european and vote No for the
> referendum. The two positions are incompatible.

ah !
the genuine Jack the prez lithany.
you forgot to say that it is also dishonnest.

> Either we construct europe together or we don't. Take it or leave it.

calm down.
there is no war (not already), and no-one took your teddy outov your
arms.

why are the Yes partisans so agressiev ?

>> you are no romanian...
>
> no, i'm from a country where there is no written constitution

ah !
and then you think that europa needs one, and of course THIS one.

>> do you like to drive Ferraries ?
>
> no,, i would prefer a renault 4 please.

t'was a joke,
I was talking about a lady that used to be actiev in W/E europa early
mailing list ...

some people around remember ...
hahahahahaha.
YES ?