[spectre] Europe

helen evans helen at hehe.org
Sun May 8 13:18:55 CEST 2005

ctgr-pavu.com wrote:

>>  Is europe good for us? this seems to be the ultimate question that
>> is being asked.
>

> I'm afraid it is not (the ultimate question).

Well yes, this is the question because it is not possible to be
pro-european and vote No for the referendum. The two positions are
incompatible. Either we construct europe together or we don't. Take it
or leave it.

> you are no romanian...

no, i'm from a country where there is no written constitution

> do you like to drive Ferraries ?

no,, i would prefer a renault 4 please.