[spectre] Trekhprudny Lane (Moscow)

geert geert at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 18 14:17:26 CET 2005

From: Kristofer Paetau <kristoferpaetau at WEB.DE>

The history of Trekhprudny Lane began in 1990, right after the end of the "USSR boom" in Western art institutions and shortly before the collapse of the USSR.
Many projects of Trekhprudny Lane can be seen as a preceeding of the work of well-known contemporary artists and of celebrated movements of contemporary art in the 90s. There are also interesting connexions with the work of some younger artists today, who work in a 'performative' way.
Last but not least I find the work of Trekhprudny Lane very inspiring for my own artistic research and I hope that You will appreciate my "Top 10" selection of exhibitions made by Trekhprudny Lane!

You are very welcome to have a look at the documentation:

A web documentation to view at:
http://www.paetau.com/downloads/Friends/Trekhprudny_Lane.html

A PDF documentation (1,1 MB) to download at:
http://www.paetau.com/downloads/Friends/Trekhprudny_Lane.pdf

Best wishes, Kristofer Paetau