[spectre] Istanbul Museum, Web Biennial 2003 CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

mailman mailman at bulentbas.com
Sun Apr 20 23:57:33 CEST 2003

On Going Call for proposal for Web Art till the end of
2003. The galleries will be organised on first come
first serve bases.

Web Biennial 2003 will be realised and exhibited
exclusivly on the WWW.
No limitation on media, size or the number of the
artists paricipating but projects should be send to us
as URL's.

1) We require every proposal to have a single URL and
a custom title as below:

<head>
<title>Web Biennial 2003- Name of the Artist- Name of
the Project</title>
<META content="Web Biennial 2003-  Name of the
Project" name="Author: Name of the Artist">
<!-- Web Biennial 2003- Name of the Artist- Name of
the Project -->
</head>

If you do not want to modify your index page, send us
the URL of a redirection or a jump page. Consult a web

master if necessary.

2) Only one project from each artist, please!.

4) No Portfolio or commercial sites, please!

5) We will make an online gallery each time we receive
41 different submissions.

6) Our portal will be ready by June.

Send proposals to: webbiennial at yahoo.com attention
Feyza Kucukaltintas.

We are also accepting proposals from institutions to
participate our event.