[spectre] A celebration of creativity/love

furtherfield furtherfield" <info@furtherfield.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 00:48:08 +0100

A celebration of creativity/love reaching further than wars.

Our love is a dream that somehow slipped out into the world like a vehicle
for us both to sit on when cynicism (for once) was not looking. We eloped
out of the maelstrom of social control, re-inventing and mapping out our
own-shared journeys. We are untamed by social conformity, religious
deformity and enjoying the enormity of actual mutual celebration. Alive via
the act, no not act - knowledge of visceral intimacy, licking juices that
interweave alive and pulsing. Daring to be what others have tried to stop us
being, blowing apart their traditional snarling (deadened) locked narrow
vistas.

I scream my scream into the noise, sharing my liberation with you as you
reach inside of me, further than debased, small-minded notions such as war.
We share, collide with animated rhythmatic loins interlocked with an embrace
that can build bridges. Not scared of the realness of closeness, the
realness of mutualism and fluidity of the intimate kiss. Our imaginations
are playful, immeasurable and the adventure is to share life, give life, and
become life. Make our world, our own version of what our intuitive senses
are and will be. You my love, are a waterfall pounding your freedom,
timeless and larger than the void of little men who kill and mindlessly
shoot up on death for their own inadequate schemes, their visionless Dirty
Harry go-round.

When we kiss, the hatred of others disappears, it washes away and our
madness makes sense. Pure reason enters in to the void of this crumbling
world, whose children would rather be mothered, fathered by its despots
rather than loving their peers.

 marc garrett