[spectre] Kinga Araya´s comment

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr@free.fr
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:02:41 +0100

dear list,

the THIS version of syndicate story is written. Done !
It doesn't mean there are no others.

I simply notice that spectre is never more alive than when discussing about
Syndicate case.
Is there no rising spectre ?

you inke and andreassito would better not eat the bear before you shoot it
down !
Syndicate is still a largely frequented list, and you insult syndicate people
by your childish attitude.
Did you ever believe you were seigneurs in this networked world ?

You did insult me.
I simply drop your stone back to your garden, before i throw the big one to
follow.

with no greatings to you, unfair citizen of the network.

--
clément Thomas

Kathrin Becker a *crit :