[spectre] Kinga Araya´s comment

Kathrin Becker kat@snafu.de
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:48:26 +0100

Dear Inke, dear Andreas, dear Kinga,

I totally agree with that plus same question......

very best
ka be

I have been a rather 'silent' member on your ex-Syndicate list. After the
unpleasant events with Miss nn et al., I abandoned the Syndicate list and
I gladly joined the Spectre list you created. I do appreciate time you
took in writing to all of us about the summer events on the old Syndicate
list. I actually did not have a clear idea what was really going on except
that I was sensing that SOMETHING was going wrong with the virtual
community you created. I did not know who the nn-crowd was and what they
really wanted.

Even though I was not a very active member of the Syndicate, I always
appreciated the pieces of information you provided. THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO
ANDREAS and INKE FOR YOUR WORK. And since I am an artist and a doctoral
student who is always 'on the run', I regret that fact that when nn
abusive e-mails where polluting my e-mail box I was simply deleting them
and kept going on with my busy life in-between languages, countries and
cultures. (I do not live on internet).

Your e-mail Inke MADE ME understand that the silence of the members is no
longer possible. Yes, we DO have certain responsibilities to each other,
we-virtual and invisible specters. I think that your e-mail touches on a
very critical issue of ethical and aesthetic responsibilities of virtual
e-mails that have never been dealt successfully (at least to my
knowledge).

Well, now when I finally CAME OUT what would be my/our next step?