[spectre] there is a spectre haunting ars

Sally Jane NORMAN norman@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:45:28 +0200

fine with me, Honor, for late lunch so Rafa can hook up (whoops - already a
cultural problem here - late for French and Spanish is like dinner time for
north europeans, a good test of how deep we go), and indeed we can feed back
to the list and Andreas (perhaps our paths will cross on Monday anyway,
Andreas?)...

best

sjn

-----Message d'origine-----
De : spectre-admin@mikrolisten.de
[mailto:spectre-admin@mikrolisten.de]De la part de honor
Envoye : jeudi 30 aout 2001 19:04
A : spectre@mikrolisten.de
Objet : [spectre] there is a spectre haunting ars

hi ppl.

following on from andreas' email,  i have been keeping a tally of people
who will join us for the informal lunchtime gathering of spectres at ars
next week.  the people who have suggested they will be around on tuesday 4
september at lunchtime are:
me
Annick Bureaud
Lorenzo Taiuti
Rafael Lozano-Hemmer
Walter van der Cruijsen
Sally Jane Norman

+ hopefully:
Nina Czegledy

is there anyone else?
i would suggest we meet at 1230, which will give rafael a chance to breathe
after his presentation in the morning.

does this suit everyone?
does everyone know where the brucknerhaus bistro / cafe is?

best

honor