[wos] First wos video & audio

Volker Grassmuck vgrass at rz.hu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 25 16:10:22 CEST 2004

The video and audio recordings of the wos press conference on June 10
are online:

http://www.archive.org/movies/details-
db.php?collection=opensource_movies&collectionid=3_do_PressConf

http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-details-
db.php?collection=opensource_audio&collectionid=3_do_PressConf_a

That was a successful test. Now that we know how the archive works,
Roland will be uploading all of the track 1 panels tomorrow. I'll be
doing the meta data tomorrow night. Processing at the archive is
astonishingly fast, so there's a good chance that all of track 1 will
be accessible on Tuesday or Wednesday. Roland has encoded day one of
track 2 already. The rest will take another week or so.

They will then be accessible from archive.org (search for "Wizards of
OS" in the video and the audio archive.) And finally, we'll have to
link these files into the wos website.

best
Volker

--