[spectre] new year

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Tue Jan 3 19:42:13 CET 2023

folks, for the record:

heath bunting requested to be unsubscribed, so i did; i don't know what
private responses to his latest messages he received, but as far as i'm
concerned, there was no need for unsubscribing from our side, and i
actually regret to see him go, even if i totally disagree with his
interpretation of the war in ukraine.

(you can find him on twitter.)

regards for a peaceful 2023,
-a