[spectre] Podcast with philosopher and scholar Andrea Soto Calderón

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:51:44 CET 2022

*Podcast with philosopher and scholar Andrea Soto Calderón (only available
in Spanish)*

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia-340-andrea-soto-calderon

In this podcast, we talk to philosopher Andrea Soto Calderón
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia-340-andrea-soto-calderon>about images
and power, about the material imagination, desire, and *oikonomia*. Walking
barefoot along this path, we come across minor architectures and silent
revolutions. We also consider the possibility of a different geometry of
politics, one that turns its back on basic categories of thought such as
“fixing”, “establishing” and “substantiating” in favour of inexplicable
notions that simultaneously are and are not. Taking this idea further,
Andrea suggests replacing the idea of “strategy” and thinking instead about
“ways of doing”.

*E/N/J/O/Y!*

*+*

Take care