[spectre] a terrible day

Nicolas Montgermont list at nimon.org
Wed Mar 2 14:39:24 CET 2022

Hello everyone,

Maybe it is good to have the point of view of some political groups in
Ukraine and Russia.

Here is an article from some anti anti-authoritarian ukrainian groups
that is two weeks old:
https://en.crimethinc.com/2022/02/15/war-and-anarchists-anti-authoritarian-perspectives-in-ukraine

Here is one by russian anarchists, updated one week ago.
https://en.crimethinc.com/2022/02/26/russian-anarchists-on-resisting-the-invasion-of-ukraine-updates-and-analysis

They really helped me to understand the political situation!
Best,

PS : forgive me if these were already posted here.

https://nimon.org