[spectre] What the Media Is HIDING About Ukraine/Russia

Elisabeth Enke rhinolver37 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 2 10:38:10 CET 2022

Dear Heath, I did not watch the video, but I can believe it. Still I think the question is wether this thread has to be answered with war. Giving people education, support for a good life and the possibility to chose, would have the people do all they can against any imperialist. Saying that, I realize every government should act like this, instead of holding the „power“ all to themselves and distrust their population.