[spectre] Dispatches from Ukraine: Tactical Media Reflflections and Responses

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Sat Jul 16 13:39:33 CEST 2022

jaanis

> I am curious, how is your command of russian, Heath -

fortunately, i speak the language of the imperium fluently
and live within a core imperial nation state, so have direct
daily experience of super-state crimes against humanity

i am not subjected to state blacklisting for work and social benefits by
russia, syria, iran or china

i have not been arrested, framed or censored by russian speakers

the language of the enemy is english

best to counter my argument and not my character - assuming you want
peace and progress instead of war and destruction

> are you able to read medium-complex russian text without a computer
> translation, or follow a conversation (or TV interview,discussion) in
> russian - referring to your declared "honest interest in the war in
> ukraine"?

regards

heath