[spectre] a terrible day

Matias Schüttenberg matschutt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:41:06 CET 2022

Nice to make a Thread about the subject.
Was it Covid the end of the world. Or is this situation now the end?
What a especial times we are facing. And it looks it happens from time to
time. So I am not sure till which point technology is helping societies
today.
Who is to blame?
Ukraine has given away their nuclear power in exchange of protection. And
economic Blockade are really efficient today. But what makes this leaders
take that decisions and no others?

Something to think about.
Hope to see you somewhere in EU soon

Mattti