[spectre] call for media art residency - mur.at 2022

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Tue Feb 1 17:53:45 CET 2022

Dear community,

hereby I want to make you aware of the annual artist residency program
hosted by  mur.at, the Graz-based platform for net art, media art and
digital culture. Please spread the news and apply, I would love to see
some of you around! As a platform dedicated to open source culture and
values, mur.at especially would like to encourage emerging artists,
people from different backgrounds and members of marginalized groups to
apply. Please find more info here, we just decided to extend the
deadline until 1.3.:

https://mur.at/post/opencall-air22/

For further inquiries please refer to the mail contact mentioned on the
website.

Kind regards,

Maggie~