[spectre] Complexity rituals - Sao Paulo / Zipper Gallery

Fernando Velázquez ferstman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:30:15 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Given the recent opening of the Sao Paulo Bienal last Friday, and thinking
that some of you may be visiting the city, I'm sharing material about my
solo show at Zipper Gallery.

I'm showing a series of artworks in which I reflect on the biases of
Artificial Intelligence. The pieces, (4x 3d printed sculptures, an
interactive installation, a neon, 2 videos and some diasec prints) are
inspired in the Ifá tradition, a millenary oracle of African matrix
strongly rooted in the Americas.

The exhibition runs until September 24th.

fernandovelazquez.art/Complexity-Rituals-Exhibition

warm regards,

Fernando Velázquez

p.s.: it is possible to interact with the Orkrl between 10am and 7pm
Brasilia time (GMT -3), just tune at @orkrl_bot on Telegram app . The
received queries modify the projections in the gallery's physical space.