[spectre] New podcast: PROBES #29.2 Auxiliaries, by Chris Cutler

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:16:08 CEST 2021

*New podcast: PROBES #29.2 Auxiliaries, by Chris Cutler*

In this new episode
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/research/probes-292-auxiliaries>of Chris Cutler's
PROBES podcast series, composers and performers expand their classical,
contemporary, avant garde, jazz, rock, electronic and installation art
vocabularies by incorporating real or virtual collaborations with wildlife,
soundscapes, insects, amphibia, birds, whales and wolves. And we learn what
a whale has in common with a nightingale.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/research/probes-292-auxiliaries

The PROBES AUXILIARIES
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/buscador/radio/etiquetas/probes-auxiliaries-10018>
dig deeper into the main programme topic but are also programmed for your
ecstatic listening pleasure; so examples here are edited and sequenced and
cut together on the wheels of steal; there’s no talking either (at least
not by me), so you need to download the playlist to get the details,
backstory and relevance of each of the pieces featured.

You can find the complete series here:
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/buscador/radio/serie/probes-9468

E/N/J/O/Y!!!