[spectre] CFP − OFFDEM O2. Brusels 2022

Xavier Coadic xcoadic at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:22:31 CET 2021

Dear All,

I am glad to share you a Call For Participation.

An intersectional festival about collective practices & free technologies production.

Les petites singularités call for participation at the third edition of OFFDEM—the OFFLINE Developer European Meeting—that will take place in person, in Brussels, on the first week-end of February 2022.

This year’s edition will be focusing on minimalist technologies for collective use (decentralised and P2P, offline-first group collaboration, post-DNS Internet, unikernel fabrication and provisioning, lightweight protocols and low-resource computing, ethical technology production, etc.)

We are calling, in this time of crisis, to address feminist and decolonial technologies, to work together at the edge of existing systems.

2022 February 5-6, in Brussels.

This CFP: https://ps.zoethical.org/pub/offdem-oxygen-call-for-participation 2
All OFFDEMs in our Forum: https://ps.zoethical.org/c/engagement/offdem/129
OFFDEM Supporters: https://ps.zoethical.org/g/offdem.supporters
OFFDEM Δ.chat available to OFFDEM Supporters.

At OFFDEM, everyone is a user. Over Fearless Freedom Dead Empires Marvel.

If you have any questions, or if something seems complicated, do not hesitate to write me directly or to the OFFDEM address indicated

@XavierCoadic

https://xavcc.frama.io