[spectre] Leonardo/Olats: some gifts for the end of the year

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 11:38:02 CET 2021

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Leonardo/Olats has cooked you some gifts to end the year:
one is a series of podcasts and the other the video
recordings of the symposium "Which Bodies in/for Space?".
Enjoy!

*Roots & Seeds XXI - Podcasts*

https://www.olats.org/roots-and-seeds-xxi-podcasts/

For Roots & Seeds XXI, we have produced a series of podcasts
based on a deck of cards especially designed for the
project. Those podcasts were recorded with the participants
of the three workshops « Cartography of a Garden » that took
place in Barcelona, Linz and Paris.

All participants answered the same « token » question: Roots
or Seeds. Then they selected randomly and blindly two other
cards. Discover their answers in those 24 choral podcasts.

*Quel corps spatial ? -- Which Bodies in/for Space?*

https://www.olats.org/journee-detude-quel-corps-spatial/

You could not come to "Which Bodies in/for Space?" that took
place at the Centre Wallonie Bruxelles in Paris on October
26th? No regret: here come the video recordings of the
entire symposium on YouTube and Vimeo depending on your
preferences.

I wish you all a wonderful Holiday and see you next year for
new adventures!

Best

Annick Bureaud