[spectre] Faculty positions in Computational Media and Arts at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (GZ)

Varvara Guljajeva varvarag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 02:56:36 CET 2021

Hi Spectre readers,

Just to follow up on the call I posted, since I have been receiving some
questions:
1. There is no deadline. We are hiring on a rolling basis until all
positions are filled (and there are quite some because it is a new school).
If you are interested, I recommend applying as soon as you can.
2. PhD degree is a requirement.
3. There is no specific area position. All expertise that fits under
computational media and arts is welcome to apply. You might want to check
the faculty list before applying. We would like to have wide coverage of
the field.

I hope this brings some clarity.

Varvara Guljajeva, PhD

Varvara & Mar <http://var-mar.info>
----------------------------
*Updates:*
- HUMANS NEED NOT TO COUNT
<http://var-mar.info/humans-need-not-count/> exhibited
at the group show Decision Making
<https://canada-culture.org/en/event/decision-making/> curated by Dominique
Moulon and Alain Thibault, Canadian Cultural Centre, Paris, France (10
Dec'21 - 15 April 2022)
- NFT Shop <http://var-mar.info/nft-shop/>, CRYPTO ROOTS (a Sónar+D
metaverse) curated by Albert Barqué-Duran
https://newart.city/show/cryptoroots  (28 Oct 2021)
- exhibiting NeuroKnitting, <http://var-mar.info/neuroknitting/> group
exhibition Soft Negotiations
<https://www.artun.ee/en/calendar/textile-design-department-soft-negotiations-16-10-14-11-at-eka-gallery/>
curated by Varvara Guljajeva and Textile Department of EKA, EKA Gallery,
Estonian Academy of Arts, Tallinn (16 Oct - 13 Nov 2021)