[spectre] New deleted scenes with sound artist Lars Holdhus/TCF

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:41:57 CEST 2020

New deleted scenes with sound artist Lars Holdhus/TCF
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-312-lars-holdhustcf-deleted-scenes>:

We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation with sound artist Lars
Holdhus
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-312-lars-holdhustcf-deleted-scenes>that
we were unable to include the first time around.  We talked about Wiseman,
Herzog, documentary, 'reaction-based art', local tea culture, objects vs
inmaterial art, machine learning,
GuyBirkin <https://twitter.com/GuyBirkin>
decoding '415C47197F78E811FEEB7862288306EC4137FD4EC3DED8B' and more...

Link:
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-312-lars-holdhustcf-deleted-scenes

In case you missed it, our main conversation with Lars can be found here:
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia-312-lars-holdhustcf

E/N/J/O/Y