[spectre] Fwd: Klaniczay Júlia: Artpool 40 conference videos online

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Thu May 14 07:57:55 CEST 2020

Betreff: // Artpool 40 conference videos online //
Datum: 	Wed, 13 May 2020 14:39:53 +0000
Von: 	Klaniczay Júlia <julia.klaniczay at szepmuveszeti.hu>
Antwort an: 	Artpool Art Research Center <artpool at artpool.hu>

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

in case you missed it or would like to recall: we invite you to visit
the complete online documentation of the last “real" conference held
before the time of pandemic, where - with the participation of splendid
colleagues - we could discuss some topics of art archives and networks
in the Museum of Fine Arts in Budapest on February 20-21.

Artpool40 – Active Archives and Art Networks
International Conference of the Artpool Art Research Center

https://www.artpool.hu/institute/artpool_40-conference.html

At the above link you can access the complete documentation of the
conference, the video recordings of the lectures and discussions and a
photo gallery

*lecturers were:*
Agustina Andreoletti | Zdenka Badovinac | David Crowley | Katalin
Cseh-Varga | Mela Dávila Freire | Lina Džuverović | Meghan Forbes |
Daniel Grúň | Sarah Haylett | John Held | Roddy Hunter – Judit Bodor |
Jasna Jakšić – Tihana Puc | Klara Kemp-Welch | Kaja Kraner | Emese Kürti
| Karolina Majewska-Güde | Lívia Páldi | Henar Rivière | Sven Spieker |
Kristine Stiles | Katalin Timár | Tomasz Załuski | Elisabeth Zimmermann

Just published in Artmargins: article by Polina Baitsym on our Artpool
40 conference:
The Art of Self-Reflection: Artpool 40 Conference in Budapest
https://artmargins.com/the-art-of-self-reflection-review-of-artpool-40-conference/

Best wishes from the Artpool team,

Julia Klaniczay

--