[spectre] Call for Proposals for Our Networks

Garry Ing garry.ing at gmail.com
Sat May 2 02:03:16 CEST 2020

Our Networks is a normally-toronto-based this-year-remote event about the
past, present, and future of building our own network infrastructures.

This year we're looking particularly for virtual activations—allowing space
for traditional formats like talks and workshops - but also excited about
alternative formats like for example, an ongoing study group, a meetup in a
game world, an art project using a platform in some unexpected way,
collective forms of distributed expression (à la Twitch Plays Pokémon), etc.

Activations will take place sometime during the month of July, leading up
to the main conference weekend Aug 7–9. We can offer a small honorarium.
Deadline for proposals is June 1, 2020

More info and links to apply here: https://ournetworks.ca/