[spectre] EVICTED BY GREED: Changes of dates, 29-30 May 2020

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Thu Mar 12 14:41:42 CET 2020

EVICTED BY GREED: Changes of dates, 29-30 May 2020

Berlin's Senator for Culture and Europe Klaus Lederer informed the city
of Berlin that cultural events in public facilities with 500 visitors or
more can no longer take place—this measure was taken to contain the
further spread of the corona virus (COVID-19).

We would like to deal with the situation at hand in a responsible manner
and postponed our conference EVICTED BY GREED (originally scheduled to
take place on March 27-28) to May 29-30.2020.

The next community meetup will take place on May 6 at ACUD Macht Neu.
The workshop "Subvertising for the right to housing" is scheduled on May 28.

The only part of the programme that will take place on March 29 is the
outdoor city tour "Visiting the Invisible: A Berlin City Tour to
Anonymous and Aggressive Real Estate Investors" with Christoph
Trautvetter (fully booked, with limited number of participants). Due to
the high interest, the same tour will happen also on May 31 (online
registration is required).

We hope for your understanding and that you will be able to come to our
conference in May and support with your presence the loss that we will
all have.

All tickets that have been bought for the March conference and
subvertising workshop will be valid for the new dates in May. In case
you would like to cancel your participation in May, you can request a
ticket refund through our online ticket system. To get a refund, please
click the link to your order in the email you received from our ticket
system. In case of problems or questions, you can contact us through
info(at)disruptionlab.org. The registration for the city tour on March
29 are unchanged. If you want to cancel, do so through the ticketing
system. If you want to change to the May tour, please write us at
info(at)disruptionlab.org.

More information will follow on our website, newsletter and social media
channels: http://disruptionlab.org