[spectre] Walter Benjamin European Prize

Franck Ancel ancelfranck at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:14:01 CEST 2020

Free WB80 for Spectre,

Enjoy these posters also for Portbou too where Walter Benjamin committed
suicide in 1940.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AXcikIZqmW4otQcT8A7u5eoiMu1I9wJs/view?usp=sharing

See You there next september since 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOtGL4fY_l8

Warm regards from Pari(s) https://www.instagram.com/p/CBiwdb3oE23/ stay
in life and safe.

Franck Ancel

--
psychanalyste sur rendez-vous 0652283939
44 avenue de la République F-75011 Paris