[spectre] Fwd: Open Letter of Belarusian Cultural Workers

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Wed Aug 19 12:17:52 CEST 2020

Heath,

all doubts and worries are justified; this is underscored by the fact
that, here on Spectre, there was a supposedly innocent little
conversation, occasioned by a "spam" message from China to Europe Rail
Transportation Inc., and held by supposedly German and Taiwanese
citizens, about the town of MaƂaszewicze in Poland (19/21 Jun 2020),
which actually forms part of "corridor II", close to the Belrussian
border. Everything is true!

It is also very suspicious that in the Open Letter those, ostensibly,
Belarussian cultural workers are only speaking for themselves and are
not requesting support from either you or me.

Stay alert!

-a